So as you know I’m leaving for LA tonight. I won’t be able to update or review the avengers yet. So instead, I’m gonna put up some things I learned from watching the Avengers Marathon. Hopefully this makes up for it!
1. Iron Man has the best structure. Almost all the films after it, kinda copy it and you can see why.
2. Incredible Hulk has the best action. And it really does the best job with what you would do with a hulk movie.
3. Iron Man 2’s shield scenes aren’t as annoying if you see all the movies at once. It makes the series feel more like a series.
4. Thor has the funniest moments. This may be cause i’m still not expecting it in the Thor movie.
5. Captain America may be the best movie. Because they take what could be the most boring character and make him interesting.
6. Avengers delivers for everyone!
7. Iron Man series has the funnest Villains, but Thor has the best Villain.
8. Red skull, like in the comics, is visually appealing but overall boring. (maybe because he has so little set-up?)
9. As much as I hate to admit it, Ruffalo is the best Hulk.
10. Go See Avengers. Right now.
11. Sitting in a theater for 12 hours eating nothing but popcorn kinda makes you hungover the next day.
12. If a guy asks you to save a seat for him, don’t. Cause he’ll only show up for 30 minutes of Captain America where he will spill his alcohol on you then leave and never return. Why pay 20 bucks?